Located near the DIYALUMA waterfalls along A4 road, Colombo, Beragala, Wellawaya, at 206km from the capital city is a different world. Diyaluma falls is the second highest perennial water fall in Sri Lanka, and world 361st highest which is 628 ft. It`s dramatic cascade descends from Poongala rock in the Southern escarpment of the central hills is an unforgettable sight. Its enchanting silver sprays have captured the heart of local and foreign water lovers.
- Salubrious mild climate and ideal setting given by the Mother Nature.
- Ideal for holiday makers from abroad during their winter season. (facilities: One room per person,Sunbath facilities,Ayurvedic Treatment and Massage.Weekend tours to tourist attraction places in Sri Lanka. Daily medical checkups by a doctor. Budget fares can be arranged for a month.)
- Relaxing full view of 628ft high Diyaluma Falls.Its dancing display, magical spray transforming into liquid light..
- Upstream and down stream trek wading in crystal clear cool water hopping on rock boulders.
- Five natural rosk pools ideal for a stimulating cool dip and relaxing under a shade of wild greenary.
- One hour climb to the top of the waterfall through Diyaluma Rubber Estate to enjoy the view.Uninterrupted electricity supply by our own mini hydro power project